2018 NCASLA CONFERENCE AND EXPO
<<< JUNE 20-22, DURHAM, NC >>>
Register today for the 2018 NCASLA Conference + expo!
Join us in the Bull City for tours, education sessions, awards, and networking with landscape architects and allied professional from across the state! Registration is now open for the 2018 NCASLA Annual Conference. The conference has been approved by NCBOLA (Course #12776) for up to 10 CEUs. This year’s conferences sessions include a wide range of topics sure to expand your knowledge base, motivate and inspire. Whether you have been in practice for decades or are just starting out, we have something for everyone! Our speakers cover not only landscape architecture, but also the interaction and collaboration with architecture, planning, engineering, hydrology, arboricultural, horticultural, psychology, economics, and technology.
Tours to look forward to . . .
- A Sketchwalk: Capturing and Connecting Ideas to People and Places lead by Michael Batts, PLA, ASLA, LEED AP and Cassidy Michaux, ASLA
- An Urban Hike: Preserving and Creating Urban Open Space and Public Art in a rapidly growing Downtown lead by Dan Jewell, RLA, ASLA; Morgan Haynes, AIA; Todd Delk, PE and Andrew Porter, RLA, ASLA
- From Industrial to Urban: Shaping Durham’s Revitalization lead by Eric Davis, PLA, LEED AP and Walter Havener, PLA, LEED AP
Full Member - Early Bird Rate (ends May 30th) | Standard Rate
- $325 | $390 All Days
- $150 | $180 Wednesday
- $225 | $270 Thursday (includes Awards Luncheon)
- $150 | $180 Friday
- $50 | $75 Awards Luncheon
Associate Member - Early Bird Rate (ends May 30th) | Standard Rate
- $225 | $270 All Days
- $95 | $140 Wednesday
- $165 | $210 Thursday (includes Awards Luncheon)
- $95 | $140 Friday
- $50 | $75 Awards Luncheon
Emeritus Member or Student Member - Early Bird Rate (ends May 30th) | Standard Rate
- $75 | $100 All Days
- $50 | $75 Wednesday
- $50 | $75 Thursday (includes Awards Luncheon)
- $50 | $75 Friday
- $40 | $60 Awards Luncheon
Non-Member - Early Bird Rate (ends May 30th) | Standard Rate
- $390 | $465 All Days
- $180 | $215 Wednesday
- $270 | $325 Thursday (includes Awards Luncheon)
- $180 | $215 Friday
- $60 | $85 Awards Luncheon
Book your Hotel Accommodations at the Host Hotel for the NCASLA 2018 Conference
Durham Marriott City Center
Guest may secure their hotel accommodations at the Durham Marriott - City Center for the NCASLA special rate of $149.00/night by visiting Online Reservations or by calling (800) 288-9290 or (919) 768-6000.
Please note NCASLA when making your reservations. A special rate of $149 single/double is available three days prior and three days after conference. Rates are available based on a first come first serve basis.
Rates subject to change if not made prior to May 30th. If unable to secure rate, please contact Debora Steenson at email@example.com or call at (919) 215-3117, so we can assist in securing reservations.