NC landscape architects participate in the careful stewardship, wise planning, and artful design of a wide variety of natural environments. Projects are designed and planned for the slopes of the mountains, the rolling hills of the Piedmont, as well as the sandy shores of the coastal lands.
Landscape architects lead the stewardship, planning, and design of our built and natural environments.
The Society's mission is to advance landscape architecture through advocacy, communication, education, and fellowship.
NCASLA PROVIDES ...
Only ASLA members can use the professional designation. This exclusive credential shows clients and peers a commitment to the highest level of professionalism, giving you an important competitive edge. By being a member of the North Carolina chapter and the national society, there are a number of benefits that the membership provides as listed below:
- Federal and State advocacy
- Discounts to membership benefits
- Social Events
- Access to unique educational and community involvement opportunities
- Chapter & national level leadership opportunities
- Connections with local vendors
- Networking with peers in the profession
- Awareness of the profession
- Listing of your firm to help you connect with clients
- Business quarterly
- Substantial discounts for:
- Annual Meeting and EXPO Registration
- Professional Awards Entry Fees
- Joblink Postings
- Professional Resources